What music do you like more?

Monday, March 3, 2008

Third Post; Welcome to my life

Well so you might not know me, but this is just for safty maters, as you might know there are people that abuse the internet and it's features. Well to tell you a little bit more about myself I have created this post. Well to start out I move all around the world and have never EVER stayed in one place for more than 5 years. Some people think of this as a privilege but I always thought of it as a curse. My brother loves to move around but that's only because he is a hermet and he would rather live underground in a WWII bunker than in a normal civilized area. Although I'm more of a people person, I love my friends and without them i'm just a blog of boring-ness. Secondly I am almost my dad's clone, but a female and younger form of him... and people say that my dad was like my grandfather; so to an extent I'm mini mini grandfather. I have no point of writing more about my life other than what you should know about me is that I'm a social person and hate moving!

2 comments:

Shaza said...

great advice specially since the Internet is sometimes a dangerous place

Sara ...... said...

Kiwi!! sund better for me!!
well the movie sound weird and ya i dont want u to move ever!! u can live with me and Shell over there!!
hahahahaha well i felt like laughing (how strange)!!!!
bouncy smile
well love u Lobster!!